ComicBookLover 1.4 (build 959) is now available for you to download. This update brings comic file tagging, so when you edit information about a comic, the information is also tagged in the comic file, like MP3 tags. This is possible via the introduction of an open standard for comic file tagging, ComicBookInfo. When tagging CBZ comics, the tags are cross-platform, so Linux/Windows based comic readers can also read/edit the tags.
- Introduction of ComicBookInfo, an open standard for tagging comic files with metadata
- Spotlight importer for integrated desktop searching of comic metadata
- Browser pane launches if it was left open on last exit
- Fixed bug where default smart groups were not respecting date range
- Updated status label to show number of selected comics
- Fixed table and artwork behaviour selection behaviour
- Fixed bug with publication date and timezone issues
- Improved network volume support to reduce blocking
- Improved UI for setting publication date
- Fixed bug where crash could occur if archive had bad name
- Fixed bug where crash could occur if image data bad
- Info panel behaviour updated to more closely mimic iTunes info panel when comics not present.