PandoraJam 1.3 (build 238) is now available for download, and
includes some important fixes.
Update: Please read Technote – Installing ffmpeg for PandoraJam
One important change is that you will need ffmpeg, a free utility, to create recording files. Due to licensing issues, ffmpeg cannot be included in the PandoraJam distribution. However, to keep things easy for you, PandoraJam has been set up to look for a copy of ffmpeg, often used by software like ffmpegX and VisualHub, so after installing and launching either of these tools, press the PandoraJam record button and PandoraJam will try to locate the relevant file. You can then uninstall the software if you don’t intend on using it, although both are quite handy for converting video for your iPod touch or iPhone.
Summary of changes:
– Twitter support
– Tracks rated with a Thumbs Up can now be added to Last.fm love list
– Use of ffmpeg for creating recordings
– Duplicate recording check is now case insensitive
– Fixed bug where Apple Remote preferences were ignored sometimes
– Improved compatibility with Pandora.com