ComicBookLover 1.3 (build 696) is now available for you to download
- Added support for viewing comics with an Apple Remote
- Added support for rotating screen based on laptop motion sensor
- Manual lists now retain their order making it easy to create cross-over reading lists
- Added support for Windows Bitmap images (.bmp) in comic archives.
- Added use of Sparkle for version updates.
- Info panel improved so that OK button is selected by default, and first responder is set for each tabview.
- Comics in table are now re-sorted after editing comic info.
- Fixed bug where the contextual menu when viewing comics would do nothing when page and scale mode were selected.
- Other internal fixes.
- Preliminary support for Leopard (Beta 9A527).
Thanks to all those who tried the beta and sent in feedback – happy reading!
Update: Today’s earlier release 1.3 (build 690) had a bug which caused a crash when exiting full screen mode on PowerPC Macs. This has now been fixed.