A new version of iRecordMusic is now available for download. It is recommended all users upgrade.
iRecordMusic 1.6 (build 345)
- Fixed a bug where iTunes could not edit the tags of the recording
- Fixed a bug where the bookmarkable flag for AAC recordings was not being set in the previous release
Changes made in previous release 1.6 (build 339) but not noted in blog or mailing list:
- Added wireless streaming of audio to Airport Express
- Added the displaying of the ‘Record for a while’ menu options in the main menu.
- Added Safari 3 Beta compatibility, so installing Safari 3 Beta will not cause iRecordMusic problems
- Fixed a bug so that AAC and Apple Lossless recordings can be streamed via iTunes Sharing to other Macs and the AppleTV
- Other internal fixes