A new version of ComicBookLover is now available for download. It is recommended all users upgrade.
- Title column is now moveable.
- Added ability to clear comics from a smart list or manual list, by pressing Alternate and Delete, or holding Alternate while invoking contextual menu.
- Added feature where a new list is created for comics dropped in empty space in the Source list.
- Added the option to press shift-apple-n to create a new list with the currently selected comics.
- Lists now remember which items were previously selected.
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to set an empty list name even though it is not allowed and will not be saved.
- Fixed a bug where auto-filling of publishing dates could sometimes incorrectly compute the dates.
* Special Note *
A few users reported crashing with the previous version, 1.2 (build 612). If you are experiencing similar problems, please e-mail us with the steps you take which result in a crash, and attach the crash report found in your HOME directory:
Please also send information about your computer set-up. You can launch Apple System Profiler by selecting ‘About this Mac’ from the Apple menu, and then clicking the button ‘More Info’. When Apple System Profiler has finished its report, select ‘Save’ from the ‘File’ menu, and then attach the saved report to your e-mail.