There is a new beta of PandoraJam available for download and testing.
- support for Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later)
- now streams music to AppleTV
- fixes a problem streaming music to some Airport Express units
- auto reloads if the app does not launch properly and thus cannot enhance the Pandora website (this means you no longer have to ‘Empty Cache’, quit and relaunch the app)
- auto fixing of windowing position (when sometimes Pandora website message banners caused the entire display to be shifted down)
- On Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Adobe Flash Player version 10,3 repeats letter keystrokes. This affects the Flash Player when running in 32 bit mode (which is what PandoraJam runs in), but not in 64 bit mode. Downgrading to Flash Player version 10,2 eliminates the keystroke problem.
- Link updated
- Fixed a problem where CPU usage in previous betas would hit 100%